Junior Software Developer/Consultant - ** New Grads! Recent Grads! **
KBACE Technologies, Inc. is an Oracle Platinum Partner and one of the fastest growing Oracle Consulting companies in business today. In fact, KBACE was named 2013 Specialized Partner of the Year by Oracle Corporation! Since our founding in 1998, KBACE has set the standard for installations, upgrades, and services related to Oracle applications. Our success has been predicated on the consultants we hire and train. The company utilizes its knowledge base and professional talent from dedicated practice areas to provide its clients and our consultants with value that makes a difference. KBACE’s business philosophy is based on a close working relationship with our clients. The success of this philosophy and the quality of our people, products, and services are proven by the satisfaction of our customers.
KBACE is making headlines. Our offerings are rapidly changing the way companies think about Oracle. We are shaping the future, and we need people who will continue to raise the bar. Our success depends on great people. If you are up to the challenge, find your next job here.
Are you looking for an opportunity to launch your career, surrounded by some of the best in the business of Oracle technology? KBACE is seeking bright, diligent people to join our consulting organization. Candidates should have a record of success in their academic and business experience. Candidates must be detail-oriented and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical software foundation, preferably with database technologies, as well as the ability to work effectively with clients to understand and document requirements. Candidates with prior Oracle technical development experience are ideal.
Typical project responsibilities include:
- Participate in the design, development and maintenance of modifications/customizations of the Oracle Applications eBusiness suite (Forms, Reports, PL/SQL, Discoverer queries) and deploying such modification/customization in Oracle eBusiness environment.
- Design, develop and maintain interfaces to and from the Oracle E-business Applications.
- Work closely with the Business Analysts and Functional Consultants to gather requirements for reports, interfaces, extensions and conversions for eBusiness applications.
- Deploying concurrent processes and custom development in Oracle Applications eBusiness Suite with use of System Administration and Application Developer module.
- Develop functional and technical design and documentation of Oracle Applications dependent data conversions, interfaces, custom reporting, and custom applications including use of documented revision control.
- Open, manage, and resolve Oracle TAR's with Oracle Support.
- Drive the resolution & troubleshooting of issues during development and post production support.
- Create test scripts performing unit testing.
- Technical foundation in software development languages and methodologies (e.g. Java, PL/SQL, etc). Any experience with Oracle is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Self motivated and able to plan work effort and manage priorities.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Bachelors Degree, Computer Science, MIS, or Software Engineering
- Ability to relocate to Nashua, NH (Boston area) to partake in direct training programs.
- Must be willing to travel 70-75%